Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things That Go Bump In The Night

L: When Sister Kisser stays at hotels, we always try to book a room with two queen sized bed and we’ll bunk with each other in whatever combination and it usually doesn’t matter. We’re that close. As Fans and Readers know, when sleeping with another person there’s the occasional kick or hit from the other which is kinda annoying, but you get over it pretty quickly and fall back asleep and think nothing more.

This time around Marconi and I were sharing a bed. After having a pretty wild Sunday night on music row, our designated driver Marconi drove us back to the hotel. When we got back to the room, Marconi went right to bed, Elle and I wanted to watch some television and Alienwhere wanted to shower before retiring.

Elle and I decided on watching Family Guy and as I laid there in bed next to Marconi, who had already fallen asleep, I could hear the sound of the shower running behind the wall next to me.

The sound of the shower was making me really sleepy and I began to drift off. I barely remember and was half asleep when I turned myself inwards to the bed and knocked my head into Marconi’s who was facing me and with his hand underneath his pillow.

I was completely disoriented, still half asleep and probably still drunk at the time and didn’t remember where I was or who I was with even. All I remember was I could feel my head next to someone else’s and could feel a forearm under my cheek. Instinctively, I gave a quick nuzzle and was starting to drift back off to my deeper slumber when all of a sudden I came to full consciousness when I hear Marconi exclaim:

“Lioux, Lioux?! Are you alright?!”

I open my eyes and Marconi is staring at me, jarring me awake with the lights and television still on. Alienwhere had finished his shower and had gone to bed.

Lioux: “OMG! OMG! I’m soo sorry, I TOTALLY forgot where was ! I’m really sorry.”

Marconi: No, No…I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.

And with an “I’m fine.” I rolled back over to my side of the bed and went back to sleep.

How embarrassing.

*sigh*

A: HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i raise your "Ha!" with a good ol' Nelson "Ha-Ha!"