Sunday, July 15, 2007

SisterKissing

A: Lioux and I decided that instead of trying to figure out a way to double post things between our blogs or picking different posts to split up, that we ought to start a separate blog for our road trips, starting with this one. Hence, SisterKissing was born. We figure we can do it for this time around, and if we want to revive it whence next we travel, we can. Lioux, thoughts?

L: Yes. I think it will be good for ANY and ALL our road trips, maybe even some local shows and rehearsals. Plus I thinking it’ll be interesting Co-Blogging.

A: Absolutely. It’ll be super fun to poke each other all day long with funny ideas for posts and then disappoint fans and readers when they don’t live up to expectations.

2 comments:

Ed H. said...

Does SK have a website? You all should really post links to it if you do, or if not, you should at least let us know how we can purchase a CD. Your legions of fans here in the backwaters of the US [Louisville, KY for example] would totally help bankroll your tour if we could only figure out how to buy a CD.

Good luck.

TRAIN WRECK said...

Sorry I wasn't around to be the first to post on the new blog. Maybe I'll play catch up for awhile. Good luck with the new blog but please keep DYD. I'll try to keep everyone informed on how annoying I still am down South.