Sunday, July 15, 2007

And The Winner Is…

L: THERYCHE! An obvious fan of the nineteen eighties mega sensation known as Queensryche. I first noticed this fan as he was passing us in his PT Cruiser. The back of this vehicle was decorated with the band’s logo as its motif in a simple yet overstated linear pattern that leads the eye directly to the cleverly chosen vanity plate.



It was at that moment I realized how much I Loved, Loved, Loved this particular, artistic and clever driver.

Hours later we had just gassed up, it was my turn to drive and we headed back out to the highway. A few moments back on the road in regular traffic, I noticed a cluster of vehicles coming up behind us. We all try to drive with extreme caution because of the weight of our gear and luggage so we stick to the speed limit, stay in the slow lane and are constantly being passed.

You can understand my excitement when I realized one of these passing vehicle turned out to be, yep, you guessed it THERYCHE again!

[I wonder if it’s a Sister Kisser fan working his way down our Nashville show]?

No comments: